The Best Wedding Gift
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Morgan! She wanted to gift her fiance something a little spicy, a little sweet, and absolutely timeless on their wedding day. She found me online, booked a shoot for her bridal boudoir, and the rest is history! I love working with brides and hearing their love stories, their wedding plans, and creating art that is personal and meaningful for their special day. Not only is it a fantastic gift to give their fiance, it also gives them the opportunity to take a beat, pamper themselves, and really cherish this time in their lives. I can’t wait to hear his reaction to the album we created!
How did you hear about Andrea King Photography?
– I found Andrea King Photography by searching locally for boudoir photographers online. Andrea seemed the most reputable in my area and her website and gallery looked amazing so I took the chance!
Why Boudoir Photography? What led you to book a session?
– I wanted to give my soon to be husband something special on our wedding day next month! A boudoir album is an AMAZING gift to give to your significant other. Although, after being pampered with hair, makeup, and mimosas, it felt more like a gift to myself!
How did you feel before the session vs after it wrapped?
– I felt extremely nervous on the way to meet Andrea for my session. However, right when I pulled into her driveway she was waiting outside for me with a smile and gave the biggest hug as soon as I got out of my car. From there, I instantly felt more comfortable. Throughout the session, Andrea guided me through every step, from helping me pick out outfits in her closet, showing me how to pose, and even showing me every picture she took right after she took them to make sure I liked it! I left the session feeling confident, smiling, and SO excited for the reveal!
What was your reaction to your images during your reveal? Did seeing your images change how you see yourself?
– The reveal was MOUTH DROPPING! I couldn’t believe the body in those pictures was mine! Andrea did a perfect job at posing me in ways that brought out my best features. The photos gave me the confidence boost that I was lacking and allowed me to view myself in a way that I never have before.
If you could say one thing to the women who are too scared to book a boudoir experience what would it be?
– Simple… DO IT. I walked in wanting to do this for my soon to be husband, and it ended up being more for me. If you are nervous, I highly recommend Andrea as I don’t think anybody else would have made me feel as comfortable and confident as she did. I will absolutely be back to Andrea again!